SAFe for Teams Course
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP).
Attendees will also learn how to write user stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, they’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
Who Should Take This Course?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:Contact us for more info
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Exam and Certification Renewal Details
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe 4 Practitioner (SP). However, attending the class does not guarantee that you will pass the exam. Self-study after the class is necessary. You will have 30 days from the completion of the class to take the certification exam. Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Practitioner certificate
- A SAFe 4 Practitioner digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Practitioner, which includes access to the SP Community of Practice
- A SAFe Practitioner certification usage guide with SP certification mark and access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
- Certificates expire one year from the date the certification is earned. Renewal fee is $100 (Paid directly to Scaled Agile, Inc.)